Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A real Mom makes stride in her business!

al
THE
IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE TO YOU,
OUR NEWEST Regional Sales DIRECTOR
Nakesha C., RSD


My name is Nikki. I am a wife and mother of three children. I was a Dental Hygienist for 10 years and recently lost my job. I knew ahead of time that this was going to happen so after having my 3rd child I decided that I really want to stay home and be the one who raises my children. I have been looking for a homebased business for years and never came across AmeriPlan until last year. There's not a day that goes by that I don't wish that I would have found out about this opportunity sooner, but everything happens for a reason. The good Lord must have thought I was ready. Currently, I work this business almost full time and work part time as Massage Therapist. I can't tell you how great it feels to be with my children all day and be able to work. Now I'm a RSD!!! I have gained more confidence on this Journey and I can't wait to get to the next level and beyond. I want to thank Ghislaine for always being there, making me laugh, and seeing something in me that I didn't. I'd also like to thank Kelly for her help as well. You all truly know the meaning of "team work.


Nikki, I am so proud of your accomplishment! You have 3 beautiful children and they are your motivation. You have shown your determination and SRSD is your next goal. You can do it and I am cheering for you on the way. Your friend Gee S. ~ NSD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!