Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Get your work at home thinking out of the box!






One of the things I tell my prospect business partners and my current ones as well is you have to learn to love being a "marketer" if you are going to own any business. The same is true for a brick and mortar business and even more so for a home based business.  Unless... you have it in your budget to pay someone to do this how else are you going to bring customers to you?  Let's face it most of us and  I hear many Moms they tell me they are starting or I hear the words "trying" the venture on a shoestring budget.  You will have get your thinking "out of the box" having a business you will have to invest something and it will be either money or your time on marketing there is no way around it if you want to be successful. 



Taking the time to learn about marketing your product or service. Many Moms I talk with think they just sign up for the work at home business and then it sells its self…there is nothing out there like that.  It's that "thinking" that  makes most of Moms frustrated and quit before we have even started. You have to be committed to learning the skills it takes to do the work and marketing is the biggest part of the learning curve.



However, you could not be starting a business at a better time with the bulk of information on the internet you can learn so much more on your own, from groups and other place like YouTube university as I call it.  Learn to get good at doing research and there really is no real reason not to learn the skill of marketing.  Let's be honest with yourself....I had to be, my own excuses stood in my way in the beginning of my business.  The fact that I am now writing this blog is part of the proof I've gotten over that.

Looking forward to seeing you out of that box!


Teresa Ann Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!