Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Playing catch up on the Congrats to my team members for working so hard! 

Introducing our NEWEST member of the 25K President's Club
KELLY  Executive Sales Director! That's 25k in just her residuals does not include her monthly new business income.
 Her work at home Mom story in her words..

"Wow!!! Presidents Club!! I am soooo excited about this achievement!! I have been with Ameriplan since May 6, 2010. I can't believe it has been that long since Terri called and asked me to join her team!! It has been amazing ride!! I moved up to RSD in little over a month, then on to SRSD, and now the Presidents Club! I am so appreciative of the amazing leadership that we have on the Freedom at Home team. Without the support I have received from everyone, and our amazing training program, I would not be here today."

"Ameriplan is an amazing company, with great services to offer those in need, and is an amazing business opportunity, with no Ceiling on earning potential, for anyone who can see the vision."

"I am looking forward to many more years with Ameriplan, and would like to personally thank my upline and friend, Terri for everything you have done to support me in my Journey to Success!!!"

Kelly G.
Executive Sales Director

FROM HER PROUD ENROLLER:
Congratulations, Kelly!! I am so thrilled for you and the success that you're seeing. You have said from the beginning that you were here to stay because it was going to happen for you. You came into this business ROCKING it right out of the gate and I knew all along that you would continue to be a SUPERSTAR in this business! LOOK AT YOU...25K, closer to your Cadillac, and NSD! It is yours, my dear!! Things are unfolding for you in a beautiful way and you deserve it. Keep going!! There are many more amazing things along this journey. I will be cheering for you all the way!! I am thankful to have you as a friend and am blessed each day by you.
So proud,
Terri M. Regional Vice President

FROM HER EXCITED NVP:
Kelly, You are now in a position to do most everything you love. Taking care of your grandson brings you joy and now you can stay home with him, do this and have fun!
Glad you are in our corner and working the business. Big things are coming!
Kelly O. National Vice President


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!